Registration Fees (does not include accommodation)
(book & pay by 31 May 2021)
(book & pay from 1 June 2021)
(register and pay from 19 September 2021)
|Regular Attendee||R 8,950.00||R10,125.00||R11,250.00|
|Student (MSc / PhD / Post Doc)||R 6,750.00||R7,450.00||R8,750.00|
|Developing Country||R 6,750.00||R7,450.00||R8,750.00|
|Day registration fee (payable per day attended)||R 2,205.00||R2,650.00||R2,950.00|
Included In your registration fees:
Full conference delegates:
- Access to all conference sessions
- Delegate pack
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks per day
- Access to the exhibition hall for the duration of the conference
- Access to conference sessions on the day selected
- Conference programme book
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks on the day selected
- Lunch on the day selected
- Access to the exhibition hall for the day selected
We know that we live in extraordinary times that requires an effective strategy to deal with COVID-19.
This has an impact on IPNC 2020 that was scheduled to take place from 6 to 11 September 2020 at Spier Hotel & Conference venue, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
The health and safety of all participants and partners is our highest priority, and in response, IPNC2020 organisers and Scientific Advisory Panel have taken the decision to postpone the event by one year. The new dates are 19 t0 24 September 2021.
If you have already registered, you don’t need to do anything as we will move your registration to the new dates.
We are all in this together!