Registration Fees (does not include accommodation)
(book & pay by 31 May 2021)
(book & pay from 1 June 2021)
(register and pay from 19 September 2021)
|Regular Attendee||R 8,950.00||R10,125.00||R11,250.00|
|Student (MSc / PhD / Post Doc)||R 6,750.00||R7,450.00||R8,750.00|
|Developing Country||R 6,750.00||R7,450.00||R8,750.00|
|Day registration fee (payable per day attended)||R 2,205.00||R2,650.00||R2,950.00|
Included In your registration fees:
Full conference delegates:
- Access to all conference sessions
- Delegate pack
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks per day
- Access to the exhibition hall for the duration of the conference
- Access to conference sessions on the day selected
- Conference programme book
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks on the day selected
- Lunch on the day selected
- Access to the exhibition hall for the day selected
After careful consideration, and a keen interest for an in-person meeting in South Africa, it is with regret that we are forced to postpone this meeting yet again. Current COVID-19 regulations in South Africa regarding mass gatherings prohibit the hosting of an in-person meeting at this time.
- New dates for IPNC South Africa are 9-14 October 2022.
- Abstracts may remain in the system or be withdrawn.
- Please communicate with Scatterlings regarding hotel booking refunds or rollover of bookings to 2022, or if you have any other queries.
- The Boston IPNC meeting will proceed as planned (from 23-30 September 2023 at the Boston Park Plaza, Massachusetts, USA).
- We will work together with Boston to plan a complementary scientific program for both meetings.
- We apologise for any inconvenience – please bear with us as we navigate through these uncertain times.