- Increase your pre-conference exposure through marketing coverage (website / social media / mailers)
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Increase recognition and drive traffic to your exhibition stand / website
- Marketing platform through branding and acknowledgement
- Contribute to and be actively involved in the development and growth of the industry and those that work in all Pathogenic Neisseria related sectors
- Deliver a greater ROI. Sponsoring an event can often be cheaper and have a higher return on investment than a TV commercial or other advertising methods.
- Contribute to the upliftment of pathogenic neisseria research and science & technology.
- Increase your company’s perceived image – sponsoring such a big, professional and reputable event will provide the impression that your company is a reputable one.
- Gain the respect and creditability of your target audience.
Diamond Sponsor Benefits
Our Elite Diamond Sponsor will receive the maximum visibility at the IPNC 2021 Conference. With this exclusive sponsorship package, some of the opportunities from which you will benefit from are to:
- Spend quality time with attendees at networking areas
- Secure extensive brand awareness prior to, during and post Conference
- Demonstrate your product through a hands-on solution on your exhibition stand
Platinum, Gold & Silver Benefits
Gold and Silver Sponsors receive varying levels of appropriate visibility at the Conference, including
- Gaining extensive marketing exposure and branding to your target audience and including your company literature in delegate packs
- Showcasing new products and services at your exhibition stand
- Receiving intensive exposure prior to, during and after the Conference
Additional Sponsor Benefits
Sponsors investing in any of our additional sponsorship opportunities will have a platform to:
- Create brand awareness and promote product knowledge through distributing promotional material to your target audience
- Cultivate brand loyalty through extensive acknowledgement of your investment
Sponsorship opportunities will be made available to companies to gain exposure to the industry.
To ensure you receive information, please complete the below form:
After careful consideration, and a keen interest for an in-person meeting in South Africa, it is with regret that we are forced to postpone this meeting yet again. Current COVID-19 regulations in South Africa regarding mass gatherings prohibit the hosting of an in-person meeting at this time.
- New dates for IPNC South Africa are 9-14 October 2022.
- Abstracts may remain in the system or be withdrawn.
- Please communicate with Scatterlings regarding hotel booking refunds or rollover of bookings to 2022, or if you have any other queries.
- The Boston IPNC meeting will proceed as planned (from 23-30 September 2023 at the Boston Park Plaza, Massachusetts, USA).
- We will work together with Boston to plan a complementary scientific program for both meetings.
- We apologise for any inconvenience – please bear with us as we navigate through these uncertain times.