- Increase your pre-conference exposure through marketing coverage (website / social media / mailers)
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Increase recognition and drive traffic to your exhibition stand / website
- Marketing platform through branding and acknowledgement
- Contribute to and be actively involved in the development and growth of the industry and those that work in all Pathogenic Neisseria related sectors
- Deliver a greater ROI. Sponsoring an event can often be cheaper and have a higher return on investment than a TV commercial or other advertising methods.
- Contribute to the upliftment of pathogenic neisseria research and science & technology.
- Increase your company’s perceived image – sponsoring such a big, professional and reputable event will provide the impression that your company is a reputable one.
- Gain the respect and creditability of your target audience.
Diamond Sponsor Benefits
Our Elite Diamond Sponsor will receive the maximum visibility at the IPNC 2021 Conference. With this exclusive sponsorship package, some of the opportunities from which you will benefit from are to:
- Spend quality time with attendees at networking areas
- Secure extensive brand awareness prior to, during and post Conference
- Demonstrate your product through a hands-on solution on your exhibition stand
Platinum, Gold & Silver Benefits
Gold and Silver Sponsors receive varying levels of appropriate visibility at the Conference, including
- Gaining extensive marketing exposure and branding to your target audience and including your company literature in delegate packs
- Showcasing new products and services at your exhibition stand
- Receiving intensive exposure prior to, during and after the Conference
Additional Sponsor Benefits
Sponsors investing in any of our additional sponsorship opportunities will have a platform to:
- Create brand awareness and promote product knowledge through distributing promotional material to your target audience
- Cultivate brand loyalty through extensive acknowledgement of your investment
Sponsorship opportunities will be made available to companies to gain exposure to the industry.
To ensure you receive information, please complete the below form:
We know that we live in extraordinary times that requires an effective strategy to deal with COVID-19.
This has an impact on IPNC 2020 that was scheduled to take place from 6 to 11 September 2020 at Spier Hotel & Conference venue, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
The health and safety of all participants and partners is our highest priority, and in response, IPNC2020 organisers and Scientific Advisory Panel have taken the decision to postpone the event by one year. The new dates are 19 t0 24 September 2021.
If you have already registered, you don’t need to do anything as we will move your registration to the new dates.
We are all in this together!